Wednesday, July 25, 2007

1934046734 years later...

It's been so long because 1) I have been super busy because of classes and day trips 2) the internet has not been letting me log onto my blog and sometimes when it finally does I don't have time to write anymore 3) Harry Potter.

Hmmm. Where to even begin?

Tagalog class has become increasingly difficult. We have learned about 7 different verb groups this past week. I have my final exam next Monday and then on Tuesday we're leaving Los Banos (I think) to head back to Quezon City.

I will miss Los Banos. It's beautiful here; our "house" is in the foothills of Mt. Makiling and there are many trees. Also, because it's a 2 floor house with high ceilings you hear the rain before you see it. I love that. It's great for naps and introspection.

Really, I will miss the staff and the teachers the most. The Tagalog teachers are hilarious and they do all kinds of things to make class fun. I have played bingo in Tagalog (for the numbers), performed in several skits and gone to the palengke (market) to tawad (bargain) for fruit. Lots of other stuff too. Really, I am too tired to remember.

After we leave Los Banos we'll be done with Tagalog class and traveling to new places every couple of days around the country. I'm excited about that. Ahhhhh. And my computer is stalling so....

I'll try to write more interesting things asap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

silly michelle, it hasn't been even ONE year. gah.